I have many downloads that may be purchased together. Everything worked fine until I added the stamper. Now, once a purchase is made of 2 downloads, only one of the links actually appears. It shows both items, but the same link appears on both of them. I'm disabling Stamping until I can figure this out.
2 downloads are purchased and only one link appears(9 posts) (2 voices)
Please give the following details:
1) What versions of the plugins you are using
2) Are you using a multipart download option or a packages product option?
3) Are the PDF files inside a zip folder or they are just separate PDF files?
4) Did you see the 5th video tutorial from this page?
1. Estore Version v5.9.0, Stamper Version 3.3.4, Wordpress Version 3.2.1
2. It isn't a package. They are multiple items.
3. They are separate PDF files. I tried grouping them in the past, but people can be a little dumb and didn't understand the difference between the one grouped and one that wasn't.
4. I have not watched it yet, but will watch it today.
I actually had watched them. I just had a purchase of two downloads without the stamping feature and both links displayed properly, so it has to be the Stamper.
Thank you for the details. Please do the following:
1) Enable debug from eStore's settings menu so the next time this happens we can see what the plugin exactly tried to do. This post will help you with the debug:
2) Update your PDF stamper from here (just in case):
3) Do a test transaction for that product and share the debug file.
I had it enabled already. This is from the download_manager_debug file
[admin deleted debug info]
By the way, please delete the previous post if there is sensitive information on it as soon as you can.
I need to analyze the debug thoroughly. I will update this thread when I am done (I will also delete the debug information that you shared in your previous post).
I have made some changes to eStore around the reuse of "already stamped copy of a file". I added this enhancement few weeks ago to add kind of like a caching ability to improve stamping performance. I have updated the eStore plugin which should resolve the issue you are seeing.
Please get a new build of the eStore plugin from here. After the update test out the same transaction as before and let me know how it goes:
You must log in to post.