I'm using eStore and eMember. I created a digital product with encrypted download link. The problem is, the link leads to a Page Not Found error. I've tried generating the link through the "Admin Functions" tab and that link also leads to a Page Not Found.
I'm on a shared server.
I've searched the forum for all the possible solutions and implemented the following (and the problem is still there):
1. Went through all the possible combination of settings in the "Add On" settings of eStore.
2. The link that gets generated: website.com/page_not_found.php?file=random_characters
3. I've disabled the firewall on the site and went with a clean (non-secured) .htaccess file (thinking it may be a .htaccess or firewall problem) - no conflict with firewall or .htaccess file.
4. I've disabled all plugins and used the default twentyeleven theme - no plugin or theme conflicts.
5. I've enabled debugging and went through all the steps (CHMOD permissions) but still have a blank log at: download_manager_debug.log (except for one entry, from when I reset it, thinking maybe a reset would make it log):
[10/28/2012 12:27 AM] - Advisory : Log file reset.
6. Since the debug log was empty, I looked on my server error log and found:
website.com/.htaccess: Invalid command '/*RewriteCond', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration,
Can you please help me?