Watch the following video which will show you all the admin menus of the affiliate platform plugin:
WP Affiliate Platform Admin Menu Screenshot
After you activate the WordPress Affiliate Platform plugin, the settings/options menu can be found on the left hand side menu similar to the following screenshot (on WordPress version 3.1 or above)
Short Description of Each Menu Item
In this section I have added a short description of all the menu items. I have also included some screenshots where I think it adds value (some are really obvious so didn’t bother to add a screenshot of each menu item).
1. The WP Affiliate screen shows a summary stats.
2. The Settings menu allows you to set various general settings of this plugin.
3. The Manage Affiliates screen allows you to manage your existing affiliates.
4. The Add/Edit Affiliate menu allows you to add a new affiliate account manually or edit/delete an existing one.
5. Manage Banners screen lists all the existing affiliate banners/links.
6. The Add/Edit Banners menu allows you to add a new banner/link or update and existing one so the affiliates can use them to direct traffic.
7. The Click Throughs screen lets you see all the traffic your affiliates are sending to your site.
8. The Sales Data screen lets you see all the completed sales that you got from the referrals of your affiliates.
9. The Manage Payouts menu is used to manage affiliate payments.
10. Payouts history screen allows you to see all the payouts you made to your affiliates.
Feel free to leave a comment if you want to see more screenshots.
Note: We now provide technical support for our premium plugins via our customer only support forum