The WP PDF Viewer plugin allows you to embed PDF file on your WordPress posts or pages using a shortcode.
Your users will be able to read the embedded PDF file from your site. The PDF files are embedded using the Adobe PDF Reader style so it looks nice. It has all the nice tools for page navigation, zoom, download, print etc.
You can disable certain options (example: the ability to print and download) when you embed the PDF file on a page using the shortcode.
PDF Viewer Features
Below is a list of PDF viewer plugin features:
- Option to enable/disable print option
- Option to enable/disable download option
- Ability to enable/disable presentation mode
- Ability to enable/isable the find option
- Ability to enable/isable the zoom option
- Option to enable/disable page navigation
- Ability to customize the colors of the PDF viewer
- Responsive PDF viewer so the PDF file you embed will work in all devices.
- Compatible with all major browsers
You can install this plugin the same way you install any WordPress plugin:
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the Upload button
- Browse for the plugin file (wp-pdf-viewer.zip)
- Click Install Now and then activate the plugin
PDF Viewer Usage
This plugin has a shortcode inserter in the WordPress’s post/page editor. Use that TinyMCE shortcode inserter to embed your PDF file on any of your WordPress posts or pages.
Get the PDF Viewer Plugin
The price of this plugin is $29.00
Please contact us to get this plugin.