What can you expect from the Classipress affiliate integration?
The following points shows the usual flow of events that you can expect:
- You have classifieds listing on your WordPress powered site that you have configured via the Classipress theme.
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your classifieds listing site (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click).
- The visitor decides to pay for a listing.
- Clicking on the checkout button takes the visitor to the payment page where the visitor can pay for the listing.
- After the visitor makes a payment, he gets sent to the “Thank You” page.
- The affiliate plugin detects that this sale was referred by an affiliate so it awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
Classipress Integration Steps
Do the following to integrate Classipress with the affiliate plugin:
Step 1) Go to the Integration Related settings menu of the affiliate plugin and check the Enable AppThemes Integration checkbox (it applies to all the themes from AppThemes).
Step 2) Save the changes by hitting the update options button.
Now, after a transaction when your customers land on the “Thank You” page, the plugin will award the commission to the appropriate referrer.