- Is WordPress Affiliate Platform compatible with the latest version of WordPress?
Yes, all of our plugins are kept upto date to work with the latest version of WordPress. We use our plugins on our own site, so it is in our best interest to keep the plugins upto date.
- Are there any ongoing fees for WordPress Affiliate Platform plugin?
No, the WP Affiliate Platform plugin is a one time purchase software.
- Why buy a premium WordPress plugin?
See the why buy a premium WordPress plugin page.
- Does the WordPress Affiliate Platform plugin work on a WordPress MU (multi-user) installation?
- What license or licenses are you using for the WP Affiliate Platform plugin?
The WP Affiliate is a multi site license. This means you can use this on as many sites and you own and operate. However if you would like to use this on your clients sites you will need a license for each client.
- Can I integrate the WP Affiliate Platform plugin with my eCommerce solution?
The WP Affiliate has API that can be used to integrate with any eCommerce solution. Please see the “Integration Options” section in the documentation page for more details.
- Is there a limit to the number of affiliates I can have with the WP Affiliate Platform plugin?
No, there is no limit on the number of affiliates you can have with the WP Affiliate Platform plugin.
- Does the affiliate software prevent buyers from purchasing with their own affiliate link?
No, the affiliate software doesn’t prevent buyers from purchasing with their own affiliate link. This is so they can buy more for other people if needed(eg. if the customer is a web developer and building a site for someone else). This in my opinion is a very good practice as it also gives the potential customer incentive to buy the product and be an affiliate.
How do you stop people who become an affiliate purely to get a discount on the product? Most people handle this by setting the minimum payout balance to an amount that requires an affiliate to make a few sales before getting paid out. For example, the minimum payout balance of my site is $25, so you will have to make a few sales before you get any money (which will prove that you are a genuine affiliate promoting the product and not just trying to scam the system to get a discount on the price). There is nothing more I like than to pay my affiliates who promote my products.
- Does the affiliate software have the option to manually award commission?
- Can the affiliate software automatically reverse the commission for refunded products?
Yes, the affiliate platform plugin can automatically reverse the commission for refunded products when used with the WP eStore plugin. If you are using it with any other ecommerce solution then you will have to call the commission reversal API or do it manually.
- If I have more than one type of payment on my site will the Affiliate track each payment type?
Yes the Affiliate Platform will track the payment if you use different types of payment buttons (Example: Buy Now, Add to Cart and Subscription payments). The Affiliate plugin can track the sale as long as the e-commerce solution (that you are using) supports it.
- Majority of my customers prefer to pay for my product manually through bank transfer instead of paying by paypal. Is there a way to track the affiliate commission in this manual transaction?
Yes, the affiliate commission is tracked even when your customers use the manual checkout option of the WP eStore plugin.