What can you expect from this WooCommerce affiliate integration?
The following points shows the usual flow of events that you can expect:
- You place WooCommerce product(s) on your WordPress powered site.
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your store (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click).
- The visitor decides to buy your product so he clicks on the “Buy” button which will add the product to WooCommerce shopping cart.
- Clicking on the checkout button takes the visitor to the payment page where the visitor can pay for the product.
- After the visitor makes a payment, he/she gets redirected to the “Thank You” page.
- The affiliate plugin detects that this sale was referred by an affiliate so it awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
WooCommerce Integration Steps
Simply activate both the WooCommerce and the latest version of the WP Affiliate Platform plugin on your site and you are all done.
Can the Affiliate Plugin Track Commission for WooCommerce Subscription Payment?
Yes, it can track commissions for recurring payments too.
Additional Integration Options
The following integration features are available in the plugin but these are completely optional. You don’t need to use it to get the above mentioned integration working.
1) Using Product Specific Commission Rates
If you want to use product specific commission rates for your WooCommerce products then check this documentation.
2) Linking Affiliates to WooCommerce Coupon Codes
If you want to track affiliate commission via WooCommerce discount codes, then check this documentation.