WP Affiliate Platform Plugin can be used to track affiliate commission via WooCommerce discount codes.
You can do this by adding the WP Affiliate WooCommerce Coupons addon to your site.
How It Works
- You assign WooCommerce coupon or discount codes to affiliates.
- Customers come to your site and use the coupon codes as usual.
- The commission from that sale is credited to the affiliate that the coupon code is associated with.
Installing The Affiliate WooCommerce Coupons Add-On
- Upload the “wp-affiliate-woocommerce-coupons.zip” file via the WordPress’s plugin uploader interface (Plugins -> Add New -> Upload)
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Woo Coupons interface from the WP Affiliate Platform admin dashboard menu.
Usage Instruction for the Addon
Step 1) Assign WooCommerce Coupons to Affiliates
Create coupon/discount codes in WooCommerce as you normally do then assign the discount coupon(s) to affiliates. Check the following screenshots:
Step 2) Wait for the customers to use the coupons
When a customer use the discount coupons (that is associated to an affiliate). The addon will award commission for that sale to the affiliate that the coupon is associated with.
Download This Addon/Extension
Download this addon plugin.