The WP Affiliate Platform plugin can be integrated with FoxyCart. This can be useful when you want to sell your products from your WordPress site via FoxyCart and want to use an affiliate program for it.
What can you expect from this integration?
The following points show the usual flow of events that you can expect:
- You place a buy button for a FoxyCart product on your sales/landing page created in WordPress
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your sales/landing page (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click)
- The visitor decides to buy your product so he clicks on the “Buy” button which will add the product to FoxyCart’s shopping cart.
- Clicking on the checkout button takes the visitor to the payment page where the visitor can pay for the product.
- After the visitor makes a payment, he gets redirected to the “Thank You” page.
- The affiliate plugin detects that this sale was referred by an affiliate so it awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
FoxyCart Integration Steps
View the FoxyCart integration instructions.