WP Affiliate platform can be integration with Pro Sites/Supporter Plugin (by WPMU Dev team) so that affiliate commissions can be awarded automatically when you sell membership via that plugin. It doesn’t work for recurring payment at this stage.
What can you expect from this integration?
The following points shows the usual flow of events that you can expect:
- You sell membership for your supporter plugin.
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your sales page (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click).
- The visitor decides to buy your membership so he clicks on the “Buy” button which will let him pay for the membership.
- After the visitor makes a payment, he/she gets redirected to the “Thank You” page.
- The affiliate plugin detects that this sale was referred by an affiliate so it awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
Supporter Plugin Integration Steps
The supporter plugin is integrated with the affiliate platform plugin by default so there is nothing you need to do other than just using both of these plugins on your WordPress powered site.