The “Affiliates Getresponse Optin Tracking” Addon can be used to track your Getresponse opt-in form submissions.
If you are using your affiliates to bring visitors to your Getresponse opt-in page then this addon will be very handy to track which affiliates are sending visitors that are resulting in a form submission.
Here is how it works:
- You place a Getresponse opt-in form on your landing page or squeeze page (you get the form code from your Getresponse account).
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your landing page with the opt-in code (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click)
- The visitor decides to fill in the opt-in form.
- When the visitor submits the form, the affiliate plugin detects that this user was sent by an affiliate.
- The affiliate plugin captures the necessary details in the lead capture table (the site admin can later check all the leads by going to the leads interface).
Installing the Getresponse Opt-in Tracking Addon
You can install this addon the same way you install any WordPress plugin:
- Go to the “Add New” plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the “upload” tab
- Browse for the plugin file (affiliate-getresponse-optin-tracking.zip)
- Click “Install Now” and then activate the plugin
Using the Addon
When this addon is active, it will track any Getresponse opt-in form submission by a visitor (who is referred by an affiliate).
You can view all the captured data in the “Manage Leads” admin interface of the affiliate plugin.
Get the Getresponse Opt-in Tracking Addon
The price of this addon is $39.00
Please contact us to purchase this addon.