The Gravity Forms Plugin can be integrated with the WP Affiliate Platform Plugin to pay commission to your affiliates when a referred customer fills in a form with Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
What can you expect from this Gravity Forms integration?
The following points show the usual flow of events that you can expect:
- You place a form with pricing fields created by Gravity Form on your landing page.
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your landing page (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click).
- The customer fills in the form on your landing page.
- After the Gravity form is submitted, the affiliate plugin detects that this customer was sent by an affiliate.
- The affiliate plugin awards the appropriate commission to the affiliate who sent this customer.
Gravity Forms Pricing Fields Integration Steps
Preparation) The Gravity Forms lead capture form needs the following fields in place:
- Email address – when you create the form using Gravity Forms, you will need to have an email address field in the form to collect the customer’s email.
- Total – Make sure to add a total field in the form when you use pricing fields (the commission is calculated from the total amount).
Step 1) Install the “WP Affiliate Gravity Forms Pricing Fields” addon.
Step 2) Add a “Hidden” field to your gravity form:
Step 3) Go to the advanced tab of this Hidden field that you just added to the form and specify the following value in the “parameter name” field:
See the following screenshot:
Now, when your visitors submit this form, the affiliate will get a commission for sending the customer.