The WP Affiliate Platform plugin can be easily integrated with WP eStore plugin.
What can you expect from this integration?
The following points show the usual flow of events that you can expect when you use the affiliate plugin with WP eStore plugin on your site:
- You create/configure products in WP eStore plugin as usual and place purchase button(s) for your eStore products on your site.
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your site/landing page (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click)
- The visitor decides to buy your product so he/she clicks on the “Buy” button and makes a payment.
- WP eStore plugin notifies the affiliate plugin after the payment is confirmed.
- The affiliate plugin checks if the sale was referred by an affiliate and awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
WP eStore and Affiliate Platform Integration Steps
These two plugins do not need any special integration. You simply install these two plugins on your site and every time you sell a product via eStore, appropriate affiliate commission will be given to your affiliates.
If you enabled any other kind of integration option (example: paypal integration) in the affiliate plugin settings, you can turn it off. WP eStore will take care of the product sales commissions on its own.
Check the following video tutorials to learn how to install and setup the plugins:
- WP eStore Installation and Basic Setup Video Tutorials
- WP Affiliate Plugin Installation and Basic Setup Video Tutorials