This will allow you to add affiliate marketing capability to your membership site so that you can award affiliates that send you members.
What can you expect from this integration?
The following points show the usual flow of events that you can expect when you use the affiliate plugin with MemberMouse on your site:
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your site/landing page that is using MemberMouse (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click)
- The visitor decides to signup for your membership so he/she clicks on the “Buy” button and makes a payment for the membership.
- MemberMouse notifies the affiliate plugin after the payment is confirmed.
- The affiliate plugin checks if the sale was referred by an affiliate and awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
- Contact us to get the MemberMouse and affiliate integration addon plugin.
- Then install it just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Keep the main WP Affiliate Plugin active.
Now, when your members pay for membership, the affiliate plugin will award commission to the appropriate affiliate (if that member was referred by an affiliate).
It will track and pay recurring commission also (if you are using recurring payments).