Categories: Additional Resources, Featured
Tell us what you want to see in future versions of the WordPress eStore Plugin by leaving a comment in this post.
When we look for features/functionality to implement in a future release of the WP eStore plugin we go through this page and pick the ones that we think adds more value, doesn’t make the plugin heavy and are most in need.
Features that will be Considered in a Future Release
Read the WP eStore change log to see which features have been added already.
- Google Analytics e-commerce tracking
- Add a Link that says “Visit the shop” if the shopping cart is empty (configurable option).
- Introduce Product Category and the option to display all products in that category.
- Variation Control.
- Add 2Checkout
- Add Authorize.net gateway
- allow manual checkout/off-line payment option
- Ability to track coupon per transaction
- downloadable goods can be delivered on the “Thank You” page after payment
- Ability to take customer input for special instructions
- Be able to automatically redirect to Checkout page after add cart
- Add coupon code or discount feature
- Black list email filtering option
Ability to sell serial keys
- Create a Non-WordPress version
- Add some basic sales stats
- Add separate international Shipping Cost functionality
- More fancy product display templates
- Ability to offer product specific affiliate commission
- Add an empty Cart button in the shopping cart
- Display the product name of each product next to the encrypted link in the email
Implement Google Checkout option(can now be added to eStore via the payment gateway bundle)
- Implement an optional checkbox for terms and conditions before checking out
- Add TinyMCE buttons to the wordpress editor for plugins
- Ability to use an image to display the empty shopping cart
- Ability to configure a “Subscription” button for any type of subscription payment
- Variation control for digital product (digital delivery of different files depending on the selection)
- LightBox effect on product display images
- Ability to insert HTML (eg. URL of a page) in the product description field
- Ability to make a coupon code for a specific product
- Ability to configure one time use coupons
- Product Follow-up Messages. The plug-in automatically sends an optional second delivery message a certain number of minutes (or hours) after ordering.
- AWeber auto responder integration
- Infusionsoft auto responder integration
- MailChimp auto responder integration
- Integrates with OSI iDev Affiliate
- Ability to link the thumbnail image to any URL
The upselling feature where the shopping cart shows related products below the cart
- Add a third variation
- Ability to POST PayPal IPN data to a external script (Can be used to integrate with the other plugins)
- Limit download by number of download count
- Change the look and feel of the checkout redirection page.
- Add GetResponse inegration
PayPal Payment Pro Integration(can now be added to eStore via the payment gateway bundle) Option to remove the Qty field from the cart Investigate eWay Payment gateway(can now be added to eStore via the payment gateway bundle) Ability to automatically shorten the encrypted download link using a link shortener service
- Show a list of top/popular/best selling products (popular products widget)
- Show a list of random products
- Ability to specify a minimum and maximum cart amount checkout limitation value
- Email settings for squeeze form submission emails
Add products via checkbox(The bulk item purchase addon can handle it)