This addon allows you to do a shopping cart checkout using eWAY 3.0 Rapid payment gateway.
Download the Addon
You can download this addon from the gateway addon download area of our support forum.
You can install this addon the same way you install any WordPress plugin:
- Go to the “Add New” plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the “upload” tab
- Browse for the addon file (eStore-eway-rapid.zip)
- Click “Install Now” and then activate the plugin
Using eWAY Rapid 3.0 Payment Gateway Addon
Once you install addon you will need to configure some eWAY Rapid 3.0 specific settings. You can find the eWAY Rapid 3.0 specific settings under the eStore eway rapid menu of WP eStore plugin. The following screenshot shows how you can access the settings page of this addon:
In order to complete the eWAY Rapid 3.0 settings simply follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Check the “Enable eway rapid gateway” checkbox from the “Eway Gateway Settings” section of the addon.
Step 2: Fill in the API details. There are two pieces of API information that you need to enter in the settings:
- Your eWAY Rapid 3.0 user API Key
- Your eWAY Rapid 3.0 user password
Step 3: Enter your preferred checkout text for eway rapid. This text will be used in the eStore shopping cart gateway selection drop down menu if you are using multiple payment gateway options.
Step 4: Enter a title for the order information page. This page will be used to collect order information from your users.
Now hit the Update button and your site will be ready to accept payments using eWAY Rapid 3.0.
How to create an API Key for eWAY Rapid 3.0
If you are not sure how you can create a new api key (also called Username) and password for your eWAY Rapid account you can follow the steps outlined below:
1) Log in to your partner portal account using the link below for your country
2) Go to My Account > User Security > Create User and complete the form.
3) Click on Actions next to the new user and View API Key. This is your new API key and password for accessing Rapid API.