You can integrate the eStore plugin with ActiveCampaign autoresponder so that the customers can be automatically signed up to your ActiveCampaign list (with any tags that you want to apply).
The users are added to the ActiveCampaign list when any of the following event happens:
- A customer purchases a product that has an ActiveCampaign list ID specified for it.
- A visitor submits a squeeze form for a product that has an ActiveCampaign list ID specified for it.
Installing the ActiveCampaign Addon
You can install this addon the same way you install any WordPress plugin:
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the Upload button
- Browse for the addon file (estore-active-campaign-addon.zip)
- Click Install Now and then activate the plugin
Step 1) Click on the ActiveCampaign menu link from the main eStore plugin’s admin menu.
Step 2) Enable the integration then fill in the API key and API URL details. Then hit the “update” button to save.
You can get the API details from your ActiveCampaign account.
Step 3) Edit the eStore product in question and specify your ActiveCampaign “List ID” in the List Name field of the product. Example value: 2
The addon will add the customer to this list.
Specifying Tags (Optional)
Optionally, you can specify tags together with the list ID value. Lets say the list ID is 2 and you want to apply tags “tag1”, “tag2” and “tag3”. You would enter the list ID and tags using the following format:
Get the ActiveCampaign Addon
The price of this addon is $29.95
Note: We now provide technical support for our premium plugins via our customer only support forum