Categories: Wordpress Plugin
WordPress Paypal Donation Plugin can be used to receive donation in one click via PayPal. Donation can be received in multiple currencies. The plugin can be used in the sidebar, posts and pages of your WordPress site.
I decided to write this plugin after receiving several requests from my readers who liked my WordPress Easy Paypal Payment or Donation Accept Plugin and wanted a simple donation plugin where the visitor can choose/update the donation amount. The donation header is customizable from the plugin settings option.
PayPal Donation Plugin Screenshot
Following is a screenshot of the WordPress Donation Plugin:
PayPal Donation Plugin Installation
1. Unzip and Upload the folder ‘wp-simple-paypal-donation’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to Settings and configure the options eg. your email, Subject text etc.
4. Use the Widget or add the following trigger text to a post or page where you want the donate button to appear.
PayPal Donation Plugin Usage
There are three ways you can use this plugin:
1. Add the following trigger text to a post or page in HTML view:
2. Call the function from a template file: <?php echo paypal_donation_receive(); ?>
3. Use the WP PayPal Donation Widget from the Widgets menu.
Download The Latest Version (v1.3)
Download the WordPress Simple Paypal Donation Plugin.
If you need help wth this plugin or if you find an issue with the plugin then feel free to leave a comment and I will try to address it as soon as I can and don’t forget to check out the WordPress Easy Paypal Payment or Donation Accept Plugin that can be used to Accept Paypal payment for a service or a product or Donation.
Works with the latest version of WordPress.
Requires WordPress 3.0 or higher.
Check out our WordPress plugins page for more cool WordPress plugins.