WordPress Paypal Donation Plugin can be used to receive donation in one click via PayPal. Donation can be received in multiple currencies. The plugin can be used in the sidebar, posts and pages of your WordPress site.
I decided to write this plugin after receiving several requests from my readers who liked my WordPress Easy Paypal Payment or Donation Accept Plugin and wanted a simple donation plugin where the visitor can choose/update the donation amount. The donation header is customizable from the plugin settings option.
PayPal Donation Plugin Screenshot
Following is a screenshot of the WordPress Donation Plugin:
PayPal Donation Plugin Installation
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (wp-simple-paypal-donation.zip)
- Click Install Now and then activate the plugin
- Go to Settings and configure the options eg. your email, Subject text etc.
PayPal Donation Plugin Usage
There are three ways you can use this plugin to show the PayPal donate button on your site:
1. Add the following shortcode to a post or page where you want the PayPal donate button to appear:
2. Call the function from a template file: <?php echo paypal_donation_receive(); ?>
3. Use the WP PayPal Donation Widget from the Widgets menu.
Download The Latest Version (v1.4)
Download the WordPress Simple Paypal Donation Plugin.
If you need help wth this plugin or if you find an issue with the plugin then feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to check out the WordPress Easy Paypal Payment or Donation Accept Plugin that can be used to Accept Paypal payment for a service or a product or Donation.
Works with the latest version of WordPress.
Requires WordPress 3.0 or higher.
Check out our WordPress plugins page for more cool WordPress plugins.