This is a step by step and easy to follow guide that will help you setup your own blog from the start. This guide is not to motivate someone to start blogging. It is best suited for someone who already made the decision to start a blog and need some step by step direction of the whole process.
Who Should Use This Guide?
It goes without saying that the following information is for those that know that hard work generates reward.
This guide is intended for anyone who is looking for an answer to any of the following questions:
- how do I setup a blog?
- how to start a blog and maintain it?
Now, starting a blog is easy but in order to be able to successfully monetize the blog, you need to establish the blog. In this guide, I have also covered the topics that help you establish your blog so you can monetize it.
There is a lot of good content to go through, so it is a good idea to bookmark this page so you can come back to it later and go over the content at your own pace.
Blog Setup (Getting started)
- Getting a good domain name
- Getting a cheap and reliable web hosting solution
- Setup WordPress on your blog
- Selecting a nice theme for your WordPress blog
- What WordPress plugins to use
- WordPress system integration 101
- Creating your blog posts
- Creating your blog pages
- Adding images to your blog
- Using WordPress’s media library
Creating Content For Your Blog
- Leveraging Content Creation by Repurposing with Value
- 6 Tips For Writing Blog Articles Faster
- 6 Tips to Help Ignite Your Creativity and Increase Your Success
- Finding New Blog Topics
- How to Write Article Headlines to Attract More Visitors
- What Can Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Teach You About Online Business
- Top 10 Ways to Write Attention-Getting Headlines & Content [New]
Establishing Your Blog
- Done Writing Quality Content – What’s Next?
- Sherlock Holmes’ Approach To Building a Popular Blog
- Tips on Writing Headlines for Your Articles and Landing Pages
- How to Create Content to Attract Links
- The 3 Ingredients of The Secret Sauce of Successful Blogging
- Blog Commenting Strategy
- 11 Effective Ways to Boost Your Blog Readership
- Tips on How to be a Better Blogger
- CreAction: A New Formula For Blog Success
- 8 Steps for Building a Successful Internet Business Partnership
- Installing Google Analytics Tracking to Your Site
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 6 SEO Strategies That Can Generate Highly Targeted Traffic
- WordPress Optimization Tips and Tricks for Better Performance and Speed
- Plugins to Speed Up Your WordPress Site
- Top 3 Common Reasons for a Slow WordPress Site
- Web Analytics 101 – Learn Which Analytics Data You Should be Using
- How to Do Split Testing on Your WordPress Site Using Google Website Optimizer
- 5 Tips On How To Make Your Blog Visitors Stay Longer
- How the Google Algorithm Penguin Update will Affect You
- How to Select Keywords For Google AdWords
- Essential WordPress Blog security tips – protect your blog from attacks
- Advanced WordPress Security Tips
- What Would You Do If Somehow You Lost all Your Blog’s Content?
Making Money from Your Blog
- PPC ad (Pay Per click)
- CPM ad (cost per thousand impression)
- Beginner’s Guide to Google Adsense
- Sponsored ad
- Making Money from Affiliate Marketing
- Running a Blog to Promote Affiliate Products
- Producing Content to Earn a Living Online
- How to Easily Create a Simple WordPress Store Online for Free
- Monetizing a Site Through AdSense
- 7 Steps to Profiting from Niche Affiliate Adsense Sites with WordPress
- Generate Income from Content Passively with Amazon, AdSense, and Donations
- How to Make Money Online with a Cooking Recipe Blog
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Sales Page Conversion
- Should You Lower or Increase the Product Price to Increase Revenue?
- How the Word “Leverage” Can Increase Your Blog’s Income
- Business Idea: niche Geo Targeted Classifieds Newspaper
- Internet Marketing Sales Funnel 101
- Developing an Article Marketing Strategy for Your Online Business
- Facebook Promotion 101: How to Develop a Like Campaign
- 8 Formatting Tips For Your Blog That Can Help Maximize Your Conversions
- Choosing The Right Keywords For Your Ad Campaigns (Part 1)
- Choosing The Right Keywords For Your Ad Campaigns (Part 2)
- How to Increase Your Online Persuasion Abilities
- Understanding the Importance of Landing and Sales Pages
- 6 Things That You Should Avoid Doing on Your Landing Page
- Attract Customers To Your WordPress e-Commerce Store [New]
- Your Top Tips For The One Person Marketing Department
- How To Generate Leads Online Without Spending Money
- The 5 Fundamentals of Email Marketing
- 7 Creative Email List Bribes That will Rapidly Grow Your Email List [New]
- Using an Autoresponder and Email Marketing Software
- Create An Email Newsletter That Makes Readers Want to Return to Your Blog
- 10 Tips for Writing an Autoresponse Email
- How Focus Can Help You Build a Successful Blog
- Importance of Ethics for Your Online Success
- Five habits to Becoming a Better Blogger.
- Are Your Habits the Barrier to Your Online Business Success
- How to Handle Negative Comments
- Stress Management Tips
- Tips to Increase Creativity and Productivity
Useful Blogging Tips and Tricks
- Tips to Reduce the storage and bandwidth usage.
- How to query and show a specific post in WordPress.
- Protect your WordPress site from comment spam trick.
- How to control access of the web robots.
- Use Favicons to make your blog stand out from the crowd.
- Separate Pingbacks and Trackbacks from Comments in the comments section
- How To Add Google Web fonts To Your WordPress Theme
- How to Link Your WordPress Site to Facebook
- Tricks and Treats to Scare up Engagement for Halloween
Tools of The Trade
- 8 Geeky tools every blogger must use
- Top SEO tools and addons
- How to Use Firebug to Modify Your WordPress Site’s CSS
- How to Move Your WordPress Blog to a New Host
- List of the Best and Must Use WordPress Plugins
To be updated…
We will be writing and publishing the bits and pieces of how to start a blog from scratch and make money online over the next few months as time permits.
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below and we will follow it up.