The WP Affiliate Platform can be used to capture leads (potential customers) so you can award the appropriate commission to the referrer later once you have made some money from the lead.
The WP Affiliate Platform can be setup to be used with the following two types of Pay Per Lead affiliate model
- You pay the referrer a commission for every lead that the affiliate sends your way (the commission is awarded when the lead takes an action on your site e.g. submits a contact form)
- You pay the referrer when you make actual money from the lead that the affiliate sent your way (the commission is awarded when a sale is made to that lead later). For this model you need to capture the lead so you know who originally referred that lead. This allows you to award the appropriate commission later.
1. Pay Commission Per Lead (e.g. Per contact form submission)
- cForms Plugin Integration for Pay Per Lead Affiliate Model
- Contact Form 7 and Affiliate Platform Integration for Pay Per Lead Model
- Gravity Forms and WP Affiliate Platform Pay Per Lead Integration