This WordPress plugin lets you customize the email details that appear on emails sent from WordPress. By default the “From Name” on emails sent from wordpress has a name “WordPress” and the “From Address” on emails has “[email protected]” which is not very meaningful. You can customize both these fields with this plugin so your customers are not confused.
Change WP Mail Plugin Installation
- Go to the “Add New” interface from the plugins menu.
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Browse and upload the plugin file (change-wp-mail-from-details.zip).
- Activate the plugin.
Change WP Mail Plugin Usage
- Check the appropriate checkbox for the options that you want to customize.
- Enter the customized text in the appropriate field.
If you are trying to customize the “From Name” and “From Email Address” for any of the following plugins then there is an even simpler solution:
- WordPress Shopping Cart (WP eStore)
- WordPress Membership Plugin (WP eMember)
- WordPress Affiliate Plugin (WP Affiliate Platform)
You can use the following format in the “From Email Address” field in the settings menu of these plugins:
Your Name <[email protected]>
So for the above example “Your Name” will be displayed as the name and “[email protected]” will be used in the email address field.
Download Latest Version
Download the Plugin.
Check out our WordPress plugins page for more cool WordPress plugins.