This WordPress plugin allows you to list all of your posts or pages alphabetically (using a nice and compact A to ZÂ listing widget).
Having a listing of your content in alphabetic order allows your visitors to browse and access your content easily.
- You can list your WordPress posts alphabetically
- You can list your WordPress pages alphabetically
- you can list your WordPress categories alphabetically
- You can list your posts from a particular category
Download the Alphabet Listing Plugin
Download the WP Alphabet Listing Plugin
Works with the latest version of WordPress.
Requires WordPress 3.0 or higher.
WP Alphabet Listing Plugin Installation
- Go to theÂ Add NewÂ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click theÂ uploadÂ tab
- Browse for the plugin file (wpbuttoncreator.zip)
- ClickÂ Install NowÂ and thenÂ activateÂ the plugin
WP Alphabet Listing Plugin Usage
Use one of the following shortcodes where you want to embed an alphabetic listing of your content.
[atoz type="category" title="A-Z Category"]
default values are
title=”A to Z listing”
Show a Posts Listing From a Category
If you want to show an a-z post listing from a particular category then use the following shortcode:
[atoz category="Wordpress plugin"]
“WordPress plugin” is the category name in the above example.
Adding the Listing to a Sidebar Widget
Step 1) Go to the widgets menu (you can find it under the Appearance menu)
Step 2) Add a standard wordpress “Text” widget to your sidebar (where you want to show the listing)
Step 3) Use any of the above mentioned shortcodes in this text widget
Check out ourÂ WordPress plugins pageÂ for more cool WordPress plugins.