Categories: Tech Tips, Video Tutorial, Web Development, Wordpress
I get asked a lot of questions on how to import or export data to or from a particular WordPress database table on a regular basis. For example:
- How can I export all my products details from a particular WordPress plugin to a CSV file?
- How can I export all the products info from WP eStore plugin to a CSV file?
- How can I export all my members details from the WordPress membership plugin to a Spread sheet?
- How can I export all my affiliates details?
- How can I export my customer details in a certain way?
- and so on…
WordPress uses MySQL database and one of the benefits of MySQL database is that you can easily import or export data to and from any MySQL database table. Many people probably do not know that there is a great tool called PHPMyadmin that you can access from your cPanel (most hosting provider will offer cPanel with your hosting account for free).
It is extremely easy to use PHPMyAdmin to do any kind of importing or exporting of data and it is available to you for free. All you really need is a good tutorial that shows you how to use the PHPMyAdmin tool. So we have created a video tutorial that shows how to use PHPMyAdmin. Once you learn to use this tool you will feel like a superman
Click the above image to start the video tutorial on how to use PHPMyAdmin to import or export data from your WordPress table.
Please feel free to leave a comment below and let us know if you liked the tutorial or if you have any questions.